First Day of School
It is for many today, and with it worries about things like the Hello Kitty backpack, the bus, the other students, the teachers, the work, the cafeteria… I wish my little girl good luck today. Oh, not my little girl granddaughter, but her mom. My youngest girl. She’s a smart, funny, and beautiful single mom who works full-time while raising her little clone. Today is her first step into college. I have no concerns for her, I just hope they’re ready.
If you overthink about it like I do, everyday can be the first day of school for any of us. We can learn lots of new stuff every day, and should. That’s true personally and professionally. With massive open online courses (MOOC) and video resources like Khan Academy, the learning is out there. If we want it.
For Kronos users, the answer is KnowledgePass, our eLearning portal for continuous education, on-boarding, and refresher training. Here’s just the “new features” content for Workforce Timekeeper 7 available in KnowledgePass. There are more than 300 more line items like these just for Workforce Timekeeper. There’s also similar content for our older versions and other products in the Workforce Central suite like Workforce Scheduler, Workforce HR, and Workforce Payroll.
Now I need to learn how to drive more blog traffic…
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)