The (Learning)Path of Least Resistance
Did you hear? It’s 2014. It’s still early enough to “resolve” making positive changes that we’ll fail to achieve in the current spin around the star. Time magazine cited Top 10 Commonly Broken New Year’s Resolutions including the top 3: Lose Weight and Get Fit, Quit Smoking, and Learn Something New… See where this post is going? Before I get there, Lifehacker has a wonderful article on a better approach to resolutions, The New Year’s Resolutions Most Likely to Fail, and What to Do Instead. Basically it promotes breaking big resolutions into smaller, achievable ones.
So… “Learn something new…” How about learning more about what your Workforce Central system can do for you to help control labor costs, increase productivity, and improve compliance? What is there to learn? I’m glad you asked. Here are all the learning path documents for Workforce Central 7, 6.3, and iSeries Central 6.1 & 6.2. The version 7 stuff resides on our public site, but you’ll need your login and password for the 6.3 and iSeries documents on our customer portal.
- Learning Paths Workforce 7
- Upgrade Workforce Central 7
- Workforce Absence Manager 7
- Workforce Scheduler 7
- Workforce Scheduler with Workforce Forecast Manager 7
- Workforce HR & Workforce Payroll 7
- Workforce Analytics 7
- Workforce Central 6.3
- Workforce HR & Workforce Payroll 6.3
- Workforce Central 6.3 Upgrade
- Workforce Absence Manager 6.3
- Workforce Scheduler 6.3
- Workforce Scheduler 6.3 for Retail
- Workforce Analytics 6.3
- Kronos iSeries Central 6.1
- Kronos iSeries Central 6.2
Good luck with all your 2014 resolutions. I can guarantee you the learning one will be easier than losing weight or quitting smokes.