Bringing the cloud people to you
I blog ad nauseum about our cloud services, and it saddens me to think some of our customers may feel bad that they’re not part of the “in (the cloud) crowd.” What customers, you may wonder? Well, customers that may have invested in on-premise hardware for their Workforce Central deployments over the past couple of years. The truth is they can still realize many of the benefits. See, we have cloud people – in the cloud, who can manage your Kronos database and applications for you… from the cloud! That’s right. With your hardware sitting in your data-center, our cloud people will:
Manage your Kronos database:
- Proactive maintenance and monitoring
- Supplemental DBA staffing and mentoring
- Regular database checks and backups
- Periodic performance analysis and tuning
- Response service level agreements
Perform application updates (this is huge):
- Technical Kronos software version upgrades
- Service packs and legislative updates (Workforce Payroll)
- Periodic system health checks
- Routine automated database maintenance
Optionally, our cloud peeps can also manage configuration changes to workforce management business rules and your interfaces to/from Kronos.
If you already have hardware in-house running your Kronos applications, you can still be one of the cool kids “in the cloud.” Find out more in a free webinar tomorrow, Tuesday, June 25th at 2 p.m. ET:
You don’t have to be “in” the cloud to benefit from it.