The Great IT Rapture
I respect people of faith, and I’m surrounded by them, so please don’t be offended by the title of this post. The concept of the Rapture and the text from 1 Thessalonians creates a surreal image of what’s going on in IT today:
“we who are alive and remain” will be “caught up in the clouds”
Plus, other writers (real ones) have used the term in tech articles blaspheming Steve Jobs, so there…
Today, customers considering Kronos have options. For SMB customers with organizations below 1,000 employees, our Workforce Ready is a pretty easy choice with all the benefits a pure SaaS solution delivers.
Our larger, enterprise customers also have choice. They can have us host and manage Workforce Central for them in the cloud. The benefits are similar to those delivered by a SaaS solution:
- Cloud services eases the burden of hosting and managing the applications, allowing your IT resources to focus on other priorities
- You leverage the expertise of our experience in Kronos environments and applications
- We can spin up a Kronos-ready environment fast – accelerating your time to value
- System performance and availability is enhanced with attention to the technology infrastructure, the application, and its integration with your other systems
- You stay current on software, service packs and legislative updates, improving functionality, and minimizing your compliance risk
- You do it all at a predictable monthly cost, even avoiding capital expenses altogether if you choose
Recently, Aberdeen worked with Kronos customer Senior Lifestyle Corporation to explore the benefits they’ve achieved with Workforce Central and our cloud services. You can access the webinar on-demand and also download a detailed profile of Senior Lifestyle’s experience with Kronos cloud services.
With the increasing rapture of IT going “up in the clouds,” why wouldn’t you do it with your workforce management?