8 things to know about Kronos
I’ve got 8 on my mind, probably because in the past few days I’ve read 8 Cloud Computing Books Worth Reading On Cloudy Summer Days by Joe McKendrick in Forbes. Anyway, since lists are so popular, here are your 8 things to know about Kronos…
- Our work culture is made up of people who enjoy taking care of customers. That has resulted in an award for delivering a great customer experience for 15 straight years.
- We’re known as a “best place to work” here and there, and our employees are very engaged. That’s a big contributor to #1.
- The company invests to help keep us healthy – and happy.
- KronosWorks, our annual customer conference, is a mix of about 2,000 customers, many partners, and Kronos employees, this year in Las Vegas. Yeah, it’s fun.
- We have over 14,000 customers using our workforce management solutions in the cloud.
- Workforce Ready is our newest product suite and is a cloud (SaaS) solution for small to mid-sized (SMB) organizations.
- We’re a global company, supporting customers in over 100 countries.
- Eight… Eight… Hmmm… Oh, I know. We’re growing, and we need more people to take care of #1. Check out our over 200 global job openings!