By Popular Demand! “BigMattyL” is presenting Kronos Operational Reporting!
When you work in tech or are a big user of it, you sit through presentations about it. Sometimes they’re dry like lousy veal. Many times you can glance around the room to see attendees focused intently… on their devices. That wasn’t the case back at KronosWorks in November when Kronos Solution Consultant Matt LaGrange hit the stage. “BigMattyL” (hey, it was out there on the internets) presented “Workforce Central Operational Reporting” to two different audiences. In total, 263 customers attended Matt’s sessions, and here are some of their unedited comments:
- Operational Reporting appears to be a simple solution to a common problem.
- Matt was funny and engaging presenter. Did a great job.
- He is the best speaker!
- Matthew is incredibly knowledgeable and excellent presenter
- Best session yet!
- Was best session of conference. Speaker was fun and lively.
- Matt was a great presenter, these are some cool new features and this is the type of class I come to the conferences to see! Loved it!
- Great functionality to learn about. Awesome tool for BI professionals. I would highly recommend this secession, no only or the content but the presenters humor. He made this learning experience enjoyable.
- This is the way to go about report writing
- Matthew LaGrange killed the presentation. Best session I have been to.
We took Nancy’s comment to heart, and I’m happy to announce BigMattyL is back, and you don’t have to leave your warm office chair to enjoy him! Join Matt on Thursday, February 26th at 2:00 p.m. ET to learn how to use our new Excel-based solution to produce reports. Matt will show you how to:
- Edit the underlying templates that drive each report
- Download an existing report and copy and modify it to create your own
- Generate charts and graphs within Excel for more pictorial reporting
And do try the veal. Matty’s here all week! Well, even longer because we’ll record his webinar in case you can’t see it live.