KronosWorks 2014… There’s an app for that!
- 3:56pm departure from Las Vegas delayed to 5:45, but I did strike gold in the terminal!
- That recalibrated our arrival time from 11:59pm to 1:41am.
- JetBlue had issues with the toilets, and the TV’s weren’t working, but free Wi-Fi was!
- Our landing in Boston wasn’t bad, in spite of 40 knot gusts…
- …but we had to wait for a gate.
- Then a baggage ramp broke, so baggage was delayed.
- Hey, in spite of the downpour, I was in the garage… Um, check that. I was on the roof of the garage.
- At 2:20am or so, the Mass Pike heading West from the airport was reduced to one lane… clogged with cars.
- It was a slow slog home, but I made it safely at 3:30am…
I’m doing the Vegas thing again for KronosWorks November 9-12, and apparently so are many of you! Right now we’re pushing 2,500 customers, partners, employees, and Adam Savages, an all-time high, so the app will get a workout, but you can start planning with it now. Just hit our download page and choose Android, iOS, or HTML5 to use it on a laptop.
Follow me and I will follow. Wow! They were young!