What will you wear to the Kronos Virtual Conference?
A couple weeks ago, I wrote about the Kronos 2014 conference season, a tour of 21 US cities between April 29th and June 19th, plus KronosWorks 2014 at the ARIA Resort in Vegas November 9-12… All of those conferences will require you to get dressed in your spiffiest “business casual” attire. However, next Tuesday, March 18, 2014, beginning at 1:00 p.m. ET, we’re hosting our first-ever Kronos Services “Ask the Experts” Virtual Conference! Yeah, virtual, meaning you can wear anything from jammies to a navy business suit. We won’t be able to see you, but you’ll see us, including 4 webinars and 12 virtual “trade-show booths” staffed by services experts to answer your questions! Oh, and it’s free. Here’s what you’ll have access to:
- Getting Ready for a Move to the Kronos Cloud
- KnowledgePass: 24/7 Access to Self-paced Learning and Performance Support Resources
- Kronos Tools that Help You Stay Compliant and Minimize Risk
- A Tour of the Kronos Customer Portal
- Minimizing Your Compliance Risk: ACA and Attestation
- New Install, Upgrade, and Service Pack Testing
- What’s a Technical Account Manager (TAM)?
- Increasing User Adoption
- Online Educational Options
- The Kronos Cloud Tour
- Preparing for Upgrade or Add on
- Improve Your Kronos Infrastructure
- Optimize Your Kronos Applications
- Navigating the Kronos Customer Portal
- Kronos Integration Solutions
- Developing Custom Reports
So start planning your outfit, and I hope to “see” you next week!